Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Best Seller - "The Violet Flame" An Integrative Holistic Complementary Therapy


Prof. Dr. Teodor Vasile, from Romania, is associated with Indian Board of Alternative Medicines for a long time. His tremendously successful work "The Violet Flame – an integrative holistic complementary therapy”, which has been the best seller of 2008 in Romania is published in English version.

We wish similar success to this version also.

This book has been dedicated to Dr. Suresh Kumar Agarwal, President, Indian Board of Alternative Medicines which reads as:

" I wish to dedicate the first English edition of this book to His Excellency Prof. Dr. Suresh Kumar Agarwal, President of the Indian Board of Alternative Medicines, at the same time thanking him for the trust, support and care he and his family have always shown me so that every time I have gone to India I have felt as if I were coming back to my second homeland, to discover it, to admire all its marvels and to receive the wisdom of its spiritual Masters."